Saturday 12 October 2013

I'm facing with SPM

Being last year stay at secondary school , I'm try to make my life interesting . How I'm making it I never regret . Friends , Teachers , lover were stay with me until the end . This five years in school I get a lot of things that can change my whole life and also it is good to me . This time , Spm only left 25 days . I still watching drama , dreaming , singing , and more . Well , work hard play hard , don't think too much HEEE

To my nerd :
                   So hard to meet someone who love you and you love him , I'm appreciate it and try to make it longer or till forever . Although I can't  say I will love you forever and I think you too . But we are the first love the special one the most love in our life , I hope you can keep me in your mind forever . not love me forever :)






No comments:

Post a Comment